
UPDATE------ My mom does not think she will make it through the night. She has been sleeping non stop, her body is shutting down fast. Heavenly father and grandpa are so excited to be with her again, and grams can't talk, but I know she is excited also.. I am sad because she will not be with us anymore, BUT I know that she will watch over us and protect this family. Mom has tried numerous times to wake her, she will only wake for a couple of minutes, but- I and Chelsea called her, she woke right up, she stayed awake for a good 5 minutes with her eyes open, and listened to our voices, this is what I told her, - grams I love you, you have done the best job taking care of our family, you have been a great mother, a great grandmother, and a great friend, be proud, and don't worry about us. We will make it, and protect our family from above. Heavenly father is finally calling you back home, go- go be with your eternal companion, he is doing the happy dance right now, it will truly be a great reunion. I encourage you all to give grandma a call tonight. She will wake up for you, she needs to know that she can go now. She is holding on to something here, maybe it is to hear our voices one last time, Please call her, call this number 1-208-240-3586.. Call her anytime at night, mom isn't sleeping, so just call and say goodbye and that she can go now. I know you all love her very much as I do, I remember all the fun times we had together, the sleepovers, and the talks.... Don't feel like you have nothing to say, just call to say goodbye... I love you all, sorry if this sounds pushy, but your family. Please let Alan read this whoever gets this. I wish you all could come to the funeral, that would be a great day. but if it's not , that is ok... thanks, ps, I don’t thing that angels new address is right , please send this to her...
Devri
2 comments:
Devri, I am crying right now ... what beautiful words you wrote about Grandma Williams!! I am so sad that I can't afford to get there for the funeral. But I know your Grandma, and really the only 'mother', even though she was my mother in law, I ever knew who loved me, knows how badly I want to be there. Wanda and I stayed in touch with each other after Alan and I divorced until she became too ill, and our relationship never suffered due to the divorce. What a special woman she was to care so much about me even after the divorce. In fact, Kathy, Linda, Devri ... thanks for always making me feel like I'm still part of the family. The divorce never changed my love for all of you!! I will do something special here on the day of her funeral ... maybe Sheralan, Cori and Conner and I could plant something beautiful at Sheralan's house in her memory. I just thought of this so I need to talk to Sheralan about it. But Devri, your Grandma must be so pleased with what you wrote here. She's so blessed to have had all of you so close to her, surrounding her as she passes from your arms to the arms of all those who love her so much on the other side of the veil. My deepest compassion and love to you all!!! ~ Angel
P.S. I've been working at a horse operation and staying out there ... wish I'd seen this when it first was put on here so I could have called. Thanks for putting per pic on here.... she's always been such a beautiful woman. Also, I love the other pic ... Christ w/the baby. I have that in my living room!!
Post a Comment