Friday, July 4, 2008

Lil' mail problem

If you have recently (within the last 3 weeks) sent Steve any mail, please let me know because I'm trying to keep track of what he'll actually get after they had a bit of a problem with the mail. Four mail trucks were blown up and so he may not get some packages.
~Sheralan

6 comments:

Kristie said...

That's a bummer! Did he get the one we sent? Who's month is it? I'm sure it's probably our turn again here soon!

Devri said...

Sorry I suck, I haven't sent anyone a thing yet, but don't feel bad, I have a hard time remembering my own kids names...

Sheralan said...

Oops, Kristie, I'm so sorry. Yes, he got your package quite some time ago and loved it. He told me to thank you all, but I must have forgot!

Angel said...

I think it's my turn and I do have a pkg ready to go but am waiting til Sheralan says it's ok to send it. I did send Steve a looong letter in a little "I Miss You" card. Did he get that?

Sheralan said...

Yeah, he said he got a long letter from you.

Sheralan said...

Just wanted to let you know that you can send mail again. It might take a while to get there, but it should get to him now.

Thanks!