Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Grandma Wanda Williams
I was asked by my mom Kathleen to update you all on Grandma's health. She is not doing well and they feel her time is short with us on this earth. Grandma to me means everything. I lived close enough to her to love her so dearly. It is hard to know that my mom Kathleen and your Aunt Linda have to watch her pass away. Let's all pray for her to have comfort as she is in pain and pray that she passes in her sleep so that she meets her Sweetheart Grandpa well rested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've been amazed that she has endured as long as she has. I've also been so impressed with Kathleen and Linda for taking such good acare of her, letting her stay in her home, and doing so much. She will be in my prayers!
She will be in my prayers too. I absolutely love Wanda!!! She and Oliver let me live with them while Alan was in VietNam and I developed a wonderful relationship with Wanda. We had so many fun times together. I will love her always ~ Please relay my love and appreciation to Kathy & Linda too!!
Katie and I were blessed enough to meet Grandma Wanda last summer. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone during this time.
I feel so sad, even though I know it is probably time. I will miss her and I regret that my kids will never know her.
Post a Comment