Some of us are just.....lets say slow at cheking things out. That's why I'm kind of surprised Sheralan was the first..HaHaHa The pictures are great! It looks like you all had a lot of fun...and maybe one of you ended up sore? From, I don't know, a red tan line... :-)
Well, this will come as no surprise ... but it took me even longer than it took you guys to look. Kristie, I loved the pics!! My gosh, Enoch is growing up so fast!!! I just want to hold him!! Kristie is there any way for me at this end to stop the music from coming? I listen to my music while I'm on and then the two are going and it drives me nuts. (I know, it's not really a drive .... it's a short putt!!)
I removed the music from here, but on my blog if you don't want to listen just push the pause button on the player. I'm almost done peeling from my 'tan' at the beach, and surprisingly I wasn't that sore. Although Enoch's chubby little forearms burned too...snif snif, but he seems fine now. I love those shirts that are SPF 50, have you guys seen those? (He's wearing it in the pics) I found a body suit, but it's like $30.00, I'll wait until the end of season sale. I can't stand sun block, so this shirt is perfect for Enoch!
I've never even heard of those shirts. That would be great for those of you who burn easy. Right now I'm so tan people are questioning my lineage!! I tried pushing the pause button to stop the music ... it didn't work for me. I'm convinced there are miniature little gremlins who live in my computer and always are messing with me!! But I'm always listening to the Roger Whitaker songs you sent. Oh I love his voice!!
8 comments:
Those are wonderful pictures and your blog looks awesome!
Thanks! I'm glad somebody looked!
Some of us are just.....lets say slow at cheking things out. That's why I'm kind of surprised Sheralan was the first..HaHaHa
The pictures are great! It looks like you all had a lot of fun...and maybe one of you ended up sore? From, I don't know, a red tan line... :-)
".....lets say slow at cheking things out. That's why I'm kind of surprised Sheralan was the first..HaHaHa"
Hey! That is not nice.
Ture, but still, I'm so sweet that it is unimaginable why you would be anything less to me. :D
You know I love you!!!!
Well, this will come as no surprise ... but it took me even longer than it took you guys to look. Kristie, I loved the pics!! My gosh, Enoch is growing up so fast!!! I just want to hold him!! Kristie is there any way for me at this end to stop the music from coming? I listen to my music while I'm on and then the two are going and it drives me nuts. (I know, it's not really a drive .... it's a short putt!!)
I removed the music from here, but on my blog if you don't want to listen just push the pause button on the player.
I'm almost done peeling from my 'tan' at the beach, and surprisingly I wasn't that sore. Although Enoch's chubby little forearms burned too...snif snif, but he seems fine now. I love those shirts that are SPF 50, have you guys seen those? (He's wearing it in the pics) I found a body suit, but it's like $30.00, I'll wait until the end of season sale. I can't stand sun block, so this shirt is perfect for Enoch!
I've never even heard of those shirts. That would be great for those of you who burn easy. Right now I'm so tan people are questioning my lineage!! I tried pushing the pause button to stop the music ... it didn't work for me. I'm convinced there are miniature little gremlins who live in my computer and always are messing with me!! But I'm always listening to the Roger Whitaker songs you sent. Oh I love his voice!!
Post a Comment