Way to go Tom!
Tom, lesson #1, fancy resturant, lose the hat, but I have a friend who wants to hook up sooo badly, so if this one doesn't work out let me know,
I just knew Tom had class!!! Some where ... ;-) Love Ya Tom!!
Devri ~ Tom's hopeless when it comes to his hat!! I don't think he'll part with it!!
Isn't this picture from the wedding she invited him to? I don't think Tom does fancy just for fun.
Probably Sheralan, Tom just sends me pics to post, so I get to make up the stories:-)
Heck, Kristie, we could really have fun coming up with stories to go with pics!!! That gives me all kinds of ideas. ;-)
Tom keep the hat on! I love it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Way to go Tom!
Tom, lesson #1, fancy resturant, lose the hat, but I have a friend who wants to hook up sooo badly, so if this one doesn't work out let me know,
I just knew Tom had class!!! Some where ... ;-) Love Ya Tom!!
Devri ~ Tom's hopeless when it comes to his hat!! I don't think he'll part with it!!
Isn't this picture from the wedding she invited him to? I don't think Tom does fancy just for fun.
Probably Sheralan, Tom just sends me pics to post, so I get to make up the stories:-)
Heck, Kristie, we could really have fun coming up with stories to go with pics!!! That gives me all kinds of ideas. ;-)
Tom keep the hat on! I love it!
Post a Comment