Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Music

Alright, I thought I could create two play lists, one for my blog (check it out!) and one for this blog, but I have to fill a play list to start a new playlist. So somebody needs to get on the sight (just push, "Create your own playlist") and make some music for our family blog!
Sheralan, how is Steve? Maybe you could fill everyone in on what he's going through right now, I'm sure Devri, Chelsea, and Kathy would want to know, plus then we can all be on the same page!

1 comment:

Sheralan said...

Steve is doing well. I'm just about to put up a few fairly amusing pics of the adventures he's had lately. I actually can't exactly say what he is going through online. Security purposes and all. I can say that they are at a teeny-tiny FOB in the middle of nowhere and have only 18 soldiers, which presents obvious problems. But like I said, he is doing great so far and still finding a way to laugh and when we talk he is still Steve, still charming and funny and so sweet and loving. He has a really good attitude and just gets through it. He said he can't live in constant fear, not even there, because it's too draining. He seems to be doing great. He is a lot stronger than I could ever hope to be.