Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictures of our summer travel



Kendra, Kayla, Katelyn, and I have been doing alot of traveling this summer and have been lucky enough to see many of our family and friends. Our stops have included Fort Leavenworth, KS; Boise, ID; Cheyenne/Hillside, WY, and we are currently in Pueblo, CO. We will make our way north to Fargo, ND and will then head back home to Fort Campbell. We have also been lucky enough to meet Tom's and Becky's significant others - one pictured, one not! :)We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives... I wish we had more time to spend with everyone, but I will take what I can get! I hope everyone is having a great summer! Hugs, Stefani

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Thanks Stefani for finally getting a picture of Becky's sig other. It's nice to see who's who. Sounds like your very busy traveling, I'm sure you're eager to get back to the relative bordome of home:-)

Sheralan said...

It's about time we get a pic of Rob, thanks Stefani! Katie looks so cute!!!