Saturday, March 22, 2008

Steve's address

Hey all. Just wanted to give you Steve's address. They say it'll probably take two months for mail to reach him. :( Poor guy, no mail for that long. Anyway, here it is:
SGT MARROTT STEVEN R
B-TRP 1-61, 4th BCT 101 ABN DIV (AASLT)
WHAZI KHWAH, AFGHANISTAN
APO 09354

Even if you can't send a package, he'd love letters and pictures from everyone.

Thank you all for you love and support!
~Sheralan

7 comments:

Kristie said...

I can't believe it takes mail that long!
So is there any way we can work out a rotation? I know Sheralan will probably be mailing more- but we can send out packages when no one else is, kind of even out the dry spots...

Sheralan said...

A rotation is an EXCELLENT idea. Maybe pick a month to send him a package. For example: Inmans- April; Scott and Stef: May; Tom - June and so on. Of course, if someone doesn't want to or can't participate, that is fine and this list is just an example. You all can sort of sing up for whatever month you want. If anyone wants to do this, please let me know. I know Steve would really love to hear from everyone!

Sheralan said...

Um, I meant "sign" up, not sing up. But feel free to sing if you want to. :-)

Becky Williams said...

I'm up for a rotation..and no I won't sing.. Steve is already going through enough pain and misery!!! Oh and yes, I finally signed up on the family blog.

Angel said...

Okay, now we just need to get Scott & Stef and Tom on here! I'll sing along with you guys! Put me in one kind of far off and I'll start getting stuff saved up.

Kristie said...

I'll take April!

Angel said...

I'm going to talk to Tom and Scott and Steph today and beg them to get on this blog. I've started slowly but surely started purchasing things to send to Steve. I'll take May. Do you want June Becky? Then we can see if Tome will take July. Steph may not want to get involved in this since she'll be sending pkgs to Scott.