Hello Family ~ Now we've just got to get Becky, Tom, Scott and Stephanie using this! I hope Scott and Steve will be able to get on every once in a while in Afghanistan so we can hear from them. I know their computer access will be very limited. It's a beautiful, warm day. I just got back from walking Koda and found a bunch of daffodils totally hidden (in a pasture, no I didn't take them from someone's flower garden) so I picked some and they look so pretty. I think I'm finally beginning to get the anesthesia out of my system. I can't believe I drove as much as I did Fri. & Sat. We had a fun party over at Scott's to celebrate his b-day (he was gone then) & celebrate Katie's b-day (so he could enjoy her enjoying her b-day). It was a lot of fun. They went out and bought me a Burger King Hamburger and it was so good. They all had Mexican Food. I made a lemon meringue pie and a friend of Stephanie's brought a better than sex cake (it wasn't, but it was very good after I scraped off the cool whip). I got to play guitar hero a lot. Katie even gave me a kiss! (Those are rare). Then she kissed everyone else and I didn't feel so special. Cori's braces look very cute on her!! I felt bad for her yesterday because her mouth was so sore. I sure wish everyone lived close by so we could all get together more often. I sure miss those days!!
Love All of You!! Mom ();-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I should also add that Cori requested I take an up-close picture of Stefani's perfect white, WHITE teeth at our little gathering. She wants the pic for inspiration, to keep her going when it takes about half an hour to floss with braces on (although I'm usually the one actually doing it).
Post a Comment