I already wrote a comment and it just disappeared. GRRRRR But I remember you guys never got too old for Easter Egg Hunts. Plus your kids would love watching Danni!
I lost my cell phone and looked to see if I had any of my old ones but it looks like I donated them all. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. But I need everybody's phone number again!
Put fun IOU's in the older kids Easter eggs. Maybe even some change, kids love money! But the IOU's could be doing their dishes one night, or a free pass to spend an hour at the mall or have a friend sleep over. I don't really know if your kiddos would like that, but mine would, and since they will both have orthodontic metal in their mouths, we're going light on candy and doing more creative things also. ~Sheralan
Good ideas! I found way discounted jewelry for the girls and t-shirts for the boys, Danni is getting that catch game with velcro paddels and Enich gets to watch:-) I'll give each a coupon for a message too!
4 comments:
I already wrote a comment and it just disappeared. GRRRRR But I remember you guys never got too old for Easter Egg Hunts. Plus your kids would love watching Danni!
I lost my cell phone and looked to see if I had any of my old ones but it looks like I donated them all. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. But I need everybody's phone number again!
Love You Guys!!
Put fun IOU's in the older kids Easter eggs. Maybe even some change, kids love money! But the IOU's could be doing their dishes one night, or a free pass to spend an hour at the mall or have a friend sleep over. I don't really know if your kiddos would like that, but mine would, and since they will both have orthodontic metal in their mouths, we're going light on candy and doing more creative things also.
~Sheralan
Good ideas! I found way discounted jewelry for the girls and t-shirts for the boys, Danni is getting that catch game with velcro paddels and Enich gets to watch:-) I'll give each a coupon for a message too!
I love it Kristie!!! You misspelled your sons name!! BTW, have you gotten his handprints done yet?
Post a Comment