Sunday, March 16, 2008

Moses and Jethro

Weird things tie together in the strangest ways. Aurora had an assingment to study out the relationship between Moses and Jethro for her YWs class today. A speaker in Sacrament (the one following David's remarkable talk:) had braces and a retainer and one of us comented on his 'thick' speech. I told the girls they should call Cori and see how she's talking with her new hardware. Aurora (always more spiritual than her demented mom) brought up that they learned about extended families, and they should be in contact anyway!

2 comments:

Sheralan said...

I know, and when they called, Cori wasn't even here. Though, she really doesn't sound much different. She did at first. Not so much now.

Angel said...

I sure wish we all lived closer! Sheralan, Cori, Conner and I went over to Scott, Stefani and girls yesterday for a wonderful Easter dinner. They all went outside and played even though it was kind of cold and I fell asleep on the couch. I'm just the life of the party! I decided to take Koda for a really long, fast walk this AM to check out if this was physical or emotional exhaustion. If it's physical and I exercise then I feel better and energized, if it's emotional I collapse and about die when I walk thru the door. It's emotional. I can't wait til I'm done with this part of the healing because I can just feel that, even if it takes a year or two it will be so worth it. I'm going to have so much more energy. I know it!! I can even feel butterflies of excitement thinking about it. I hate that I'm such a bummer to be around now but I promise everyone, this too shall pass!!