I had to put on the video of ol' Roger. The kids are walking around the house singing "Oh I don't believe in if anymore..." It's amazing how the new generation can spot quality even if it's dated!
SO I thought of a funny story from my youth dealing with Roger. Mom loved Roger (probably still does) and she had bought Janein (oh come on, you remember her, our babysitter in Iowa, Ok, Tom and SHeralan might not remember her... Anyway it was supposed to be a surprise for her birthday and she offered me a pice of gum if I told her what mom got her. Of course I hadn't had my agent training from the CIA yet, so I sqealed, all for a piece of gum!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gum is tempting.
Oh, yes, I still love Roger Whitaker!! What a voice. I wish I had a CD of one of his old albums. And I remember very well how quickly you sold out for a piece of gum, Kristie!! I used to hear from Janene .... she's become a therapist. (She probably needed therapy too after knowing our family!)
Post a Comment