Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hey Look I can Blog!

After reading Kristie's little blurb on getting everyone else to use the blog I felt a little guilty and decided to post, not that I have anything to say, but Kristie is so good at guilt. BTW The Roger Whitaker video had no sound for me. One piece of exciting news is Stefani's (Kristie note the spelling) brother will be going to the same place in Afghanistan as me and at the same time. I haven't actually met this brother so it will be interesting to meet him in Afghanistan. OK I'm done for now. See Ya.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey Scott, congrats on the blog! Sorry about the miss-spell, -ie seems like it should anything with the long e sound (or was it a ph for the f?). Hey - Tom still doesn't spell my name right!
How is it that poor Sefani gets drenched in our family but you've never met her brother?

Angel said...

I never even saw a Roger Whitaker video. :-( So, you're meeting Stefanie's bro in Afghanistan. That's the darndest place to meet! I went to my first group with Janice today and no one showed up because it was snowing, barely. So I had a nice long session and don't have to go see her this PM. That's fine with me. They say we're really going to get a lot of snow. Up to 5". LOL Now 3 to 5 feet was a lot of snow in CO! But I might not make it to Franklin tomorrow because the roads will probably be all ice. I don't care, I'm really tired.

Sheralan said...

I'm a little late on the scene here, but just wanted to say, Yea! You can blog. Congrats.

DavidKInman said...

Hey, Im her son and I still haven't blogged yet, lol, so your way ahead of me!!