I hear there is a tech nerd in our family and she is awesome!
I had a feeling it was Devri...How do you do it all??
Grandma and I looked at the blog and enjoyed it all. Hope to contribute someday.... What a nice family we have.Love Aunt Kathleen
Wow who ever did this should get paid for it right?
Kathy ~ I was so excited to see something from you on here!! WOW!! Look at us growing ~ this is wonderful!! Devri, I need some serious computer lessons!! I'm in awe of your talent!!
OK Devri, we'll double your pay!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I hear there is a tech nerd in our family and she is awesome!
I had a feeling it was Devri...How do you do it all??
Grandma and I looked at the blog and enjoyed it all. Hope to contribute someday.... What a nice
family we have.
Love Aunt Kathleen
Wow who ever did this should get paid for it right?
Wow who ever did this should get paid for it right?
Kathy ~ I was so excited to see something from you on here!! WOW!! Look at us growing ~ this is wonderful!! Devri, I need some serious computer lessons!! I'm in awe of your talent!!
OK Devri, we'll double your pay!
Post a Comment