The Place: Bear Lake
The Time: (June?) 1990
The People: Kirkums, Williams, Marleys

I had to put these in to be fair! Kristie (very prgnant) & Bill
Sorry Devri, that one with Linda is a doosey! Anyone remember when Tom was cute?
Dad & Kathy, they looked so thrilled!
Ahh, you look so mature Chelsea. why did grandma have a neck brace anyway?

Becky getting passed up by yet another family member (don't worry, there's always Sheralan Whom I can't find a picture of- except for the family one) Scott sported a very groovy hair cut. Devri, you were bound for the islands, look at your clothes!
8 comments:
Can someone give me Kristies address- I am going to kill her :}
I'm still bigger than you!!
I am still only 5'1" I am sure everyone and your children have passed me. By the way... I just looked like a dork not mature. :) Scott has one on me though.
Don't we love what the late 80's taught us!!! I guess we had to try out all of the bad hair styles!
Hey - I loved the big hair!! That's how I still wear my hair!
Answer to your question...
Gram is wearing her neck brace because she had neck surgery and they took a piece of bone form her hip and put it in her neck. (From Kathleen)
I kind of remember that...fun times!
Was that really 18 years ago. Man we're old. I remember losing my David Bowie concert T-shirt on that trip, I was very bummed. Don't pay any attention to what Chelsea says I was stylin'.
I'm reading Scott's blog and tearing up - Stef wrote that you're on your way out. Post once in a while so we can know what you're up to, if you're able. We'll make sure your mailing address is up ASAP! Stefs good about sharing info!
Love you bro - hair and all!
Post a Comment