So here is a pix of me Devon, her twin Noa and her boy friend Andy. We are at down town Denver at a arts and crafts show, ther was some cool chalk art going on.
If I was not married and you were not my cousin I would have to lasso you into my world and marry you myself!!! You look great Tom! Sweep Devon off her feet and ride off into the sunset to live happily ever after. :)
That's good enough for me. He said he can bring up the blog but can't write on it. I had problems figuring it out at first, too. I'm not exactly computer literate. Thanks for putting the pic on, Kristie!!
5 comments:
Wow!!Look at your Muscles- I can't believe your not married yet!!! What you doing to scare off all those girls...
If I was not married and you were not my cousin I would have to lasso you into my world and marry you myself!!! You look great Tom! Sweep Devon off her feet and ride off into the sunset to live happily ever after. :)
Hey, Tom! I'm impressed that you've actually written on the blog!! Of course I think you're gorgeous, all my children are (it's in the genes!!) ;-)
Actually mom, I stole the pic from an email he sent me and put it on here, I told him I was doing it though, so that's almost like he did it...
That's good enough for me. He said he can bring up the blog but can't write on it. I had problems figuring it out at first, too. I'm not exactly computer literate. Thanks for putting the pic on, Kristie!!
Post a Comment