Monday, September 15, 2008

New Address for Steve. . .again

Steve is doing great and loves all the letters and packages! Here is the new address. He is still at the same FOB but they are anticipating a move sometime soon, so this is the address we will use now.


SGT MARROTT, STEVEN
B TROOP, 1-61 CAV
FOB GARDEZ
TF CURRAHEE
APO AE 09354

3 comments:

Angel said...

I got that JUST in time, I was mailing his pkg today, hopefully I still am .... his and Scotts.

Becky congrats on winning the painting. I'm jealous!! I never got in the drawing. I have so very little time to be online. I'm sad .... :-(

Kristie ~ I don't know about anyone else (except Sheralan and she said it's the same for her) but if someone puts a new post on here I'm never alerted. Only alerted when there are comments. I never think to check it unless I'm alerted. BTW ~ I saw the pics you posted a while back. They're wonderful. My gosh, Enoch is growing up fast!! I can't wait to see all of you guys again.

Just for everyone's info ... I no longer have a home phone. I'm not home enough to have one so I just have my cell ... 931-217-3367. I'm at the ranch Mon PM thru Fri AM and I only have occasional chances to get online there ... she has dial up and shares it w/her mom. And it goes so darned sloooooow!! But I guess I should just be grateful I can get on at all.

Love to ALL of you!!

Kristie said...

I don't know how to get allerts up for new posts. I have a sideline on my blog telling me when the blogs I frequent have a new post. I usualy blog anywhere from 2 to 4 times a week, so you can get on my blog almost anytime and see new stuff.

Angel said...

Due to my job I'm lucky if I can get online where I can check any blogs once a week. I'm so wiped out on the weekends .... especially this one w/the news re Kent and all.