Friday, September 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Just wanted to say
to Enoch! I can't believe he'll be one tomorrow. I hope he has a great first birthday. Give him a big zerburt from me. :-)

And of course, Happy Birthday to Stefani on the 21st.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

He's so amazing! He flirts shamelessly with his therapists! I'll pass along the hugs and rasberries!

Angel said...

Give him some from me too!!! I sent a card. Hope it arrives on time. Or arrived. Sheralan, give Stefani some zerberts from me and hugs too!! ;-)

Kristie said...

When I got the mail with a card from Stefani (thank you! I'm sure yours is here mom, I haven't seen the mail from yesterday yet...) I was sitting on the couch, then all of a sudden Enoch was standing there....he crawled over and pulled himself up to watch me open the mail, a red letter day! I read him the card then gave it to him. He then slobbered on it, I had to take it away when it started coming apart in his mouth, anyway, he enjoys cards!