Friday, May 16, 2008

How David's doing

I'm proud to say that David has had to work his butt off with little to show for it! I was so worried he'd go out there and start having sales right away. His day picked up yesterday with 2 sales. But before that he was feeling a bit discouraged. Things are picking up for him and I think he'll have a good summer. He said, "You know how they say everything is bigger in Texas? Well the hornets are big and red!" He's gotten some red ant bites, and the mosquitoes are enjoying the humidity from night rains and hot days and he has no air conditioning in his car. Such wonderful opportunities for growth! He won't be in his host home until the 24th. Nothing like hotel living.
P.S. _ anyone who is reading this blog has administrative privileges. That means you can add video, pictures, change the background, add a song - whatever you want. I would love to come in and find everything changed!!

2 comments:

Sheralan said...

Poor David, his "growth" is so amusing to the rest of us. ;-)

And trust me, you don't want me changing everything. . .I've never been good with the computer stuff. I iz nawt gud wif techneelogicals.
:-D

Angel said...

Oh, how I had those gifts to add those things on the computer, Kristie. You REALLY needed to come pick up the twins so you can show me how to do those things and other things I can't figure out. Maybe you culd teech me an Sheralan how them comuperz wurk!! I am proud of David. And I'm glad things didn't come too easy because real life doesn't work that way. I am surprised it's taken them so long to get him into a host home!! Are they paying for the Motel? I'm sure David can't afford it. But he might enjoy that he can veg out in his underwear in front of the TV. I hope the motel has a pool! I can't wait to see him again! This will be such a beneficial, growing experience. Unfortunately those types of experiences are NOT fun and often painful. I can vouch for that!!