Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dinner with Bill



Friday night the kids and I were able to meet with Bill at Old Chicago's for dinner. It was wonderful to see him again. We ate great pizza and then played a game of pool....boys against girls. The girls won (thanks Cody.....he scratched). We were able to catch up on our lives and just have a great visit. After dinner we went to Bills hotel (Cody said it looks like a hotel you would see in the movies.....scary movies) and Cody and I recieved blessings. They were just what we needed! Oh yeah, check out the first pic, Ashley is just a little taller than Bill...hard to believe isn't it?

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I love that I can 'spread' out my family to all my extended family! I just wish I could be more personally involved!

Angel said...

We just need to all live in the same state again!! That sure simplified things. I miss those days!!

Sheralan said...

I tried commenting the other day and it wouldn't let me. It was showing me little tool icons, but wouldn't let me post. Weird. Anyway, I'm glad you were able to see Bill and spend some time with him. We sure are enjoying the twins. I can't believe how tall Ashley is. My gosh, she just won't stop growing!