Wednesday, April 2, 2008

David's life

I think most everyone knows by now, but just in case I'll fill you in. David was accepted into an internship for the summer. He'll be staying witjh a 'host' family in Northern TX (Border of TX & OK), I'll meet them on the phone before he meets them in person. He'll be selling educational books door to door. He gets college credits plus the average salesman makes aroun $7,000. for the summer. You all know David - he's always been above average- so he's planning on much more than that. He can do this for the next two summers and have more than enough to pay for his mission. Now we're in a whirl-wind trying to get everything together. Since he turns 18 this summer he'll be off of Hoosier Ins., so he's getting his wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow (there will be film and pictures of that one:-) He's cramming for finals and writing two or three papers, plus he has quite a bit to memorize for his internship. He's also trying to finish a web page he was hired to do so he can get paid and use that $ to put into the broken down red car so he can drive it out to Nashville for the training and then to TX. He's leaving a day early so he can spend it with mom and the gang and go to church. He's obviously stressed, he talked in his sleep all night last night.
We all are just revolving around David ha ha ha, he wishes!

1 comment:

Sheralan said...

When is he coming out here? I remember Mom mentioning it, but I don't remember when it was.