Steve's command just sent out an email telling us not to send any more mail. I guess they've been having problems with the mail, and since they will be coming home in a couple months, this is a good time to stop sending it anyway. Steve got to see Scott in Bagram on his way back to Gardez and he was really glad to spend some time with him. Our time with Steve was amazing, and we are hoping to have him home sometime in the second or third week of March. Yea!!!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Steve's command just sent out an email telling us not to send any more mail. I guess they've been having problems with the mail, and since they will be coming home in a couple months, this is a good time to stop sending it anyway. Steve got to see Scott in Bagram on his way back to Gardez and he was really glad to spend some time with him. Our time with Steve was amazing, and we are hoping to have him home sometime in the second or third week of March. Yea!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!! That's not too far away. You guys all look great. It seems like the dogs may take over the couch here pretty soon. Miss you terribly! Love, K
I love that picture of you guys. Did I take it? If so I'm a great photographer (I said humbly). I can't wait til Steve's home. (Well I guess I CAN wait, I have no choice). And then Scott, it will be so wonderful!!
No Mom, you didn't take the pic. I just set the camera on a chair and used the self timer and as I ran to the couch and sat, Bailey jumped right up in my lap, so it worked out perfectly.
Post a Comment