I know I am MIA on this board, but I want it to be mostly your blog. I am a hog and would take it over.
Story- was changing chelsea's background, and mistakenly deleted this one, so now this is what I did for it, if you don't likey, just change, I won't mind.
take care everyone,
hugs.
Devri
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You always do a great job Devri!
You know, Devri, I'm so computer illiterate I don't know what you did. I'm rolling my eyes!!
LOL! I love the background, but at first I thought I had clicked on the wrong link. Thought, "Oops, this must be a different Williams Family." :-) Well, we are different.
Kristy, go in and change the fonts and colors, you can bearly see some of it cuz it is grey in some places, but I get on for some reason.
Got 'er dun!
Post a Comment