Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hello from Konar

Hello from the Konar area of Afghanistan. Normally I don't get to post because I usually only check e-mail on Govt. computers, but today I am using the MWR at FOB Fortress. We're out on a mission right now, doing what you ask. Well you should know better than to ask because I can't say, but it's nice to be out of BAF for a while. Bad timing for this mission though because I think I'll miss Steve when he comes to BAF to go on R&R, that sucks! Anyway I actually thought I was signing into the Inman clan blog so I could comment on the picture of Enoch in the vest. I love it, what a great picture. I love all you guys and wish I could be there to see everyone at Christmas.

8 comments:

Kristie said...

So good to hear from you Scott! You are so much a part of our lives, even though you're so far away. We're doing all in our power to pray you and Steve home safe and mentally sound (at least as sound as you were when you left:-)

Sheralan said...

What a bummer that you'll miss Steve, but I'm glad you get to get away from BAF for a while. Stay safe!

Angel said...

I don't know if I'm glad you get to get away from BAF or not. I'm happy with boring and safe for you!! I hope somehow you and Steve can see each other. Who knows? I second what Kristie said!! Esp. re the mental sound ness of both of you!! LOL I sent a pkg last Monday and I'll send another tomorrow ~ try to help you have an OK Christmas. I Love You!!

Kristie said...

WHat address do we mail things to Scott with?

Angel said...

I hope it's the same one he had. I mailed him a pkg this Mon and one the week before.

Scott said...

You can send mail to

Scott Williams
CJTF-101
CJ2X
Bagram, AF
APO AE 09354

Love you guys

scott

Kristie said...

I'm not as on top of things as mom. I hope you get ours by Christmas, nothing real special, but it's fun to have stuff to open, share, and talk about:-)

Angel said...

Well, at least I sent them to the correct address. Miracles DO happen!!