


In anticipation for our yearly Christmas Newsletter we started the picture process yesterday. We went to a beautiful park that's about 1/4 mile from our house. After the pictures were taken the kids took Enoch and Danni down to the playground. Bill and I sat on the hill overlooking our children running around and playing with each other. We realized that these times are becoming more sparse as the children grow. Next year David will be on his mission, the year after Tawny starts college (and she's NOT staying here- says she) David will come home, and Harrison will be leaving for college, then the twins...all so quickly. We knew this would happen having those five so close together, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly. Anyway I wanted to share some fun pictures from yesterday with you!



4 comments:
You are all so beautiful!
I LOVE the pictures! I cannot believe how quickly they are all growing up.
I love them all, ok
David is Scott and Tawny is you at least in this photo!!!
I love the pics. Makes me so eager to see you all again!!!
Post a Comment