OK, this was a good idea that mom had. A family blog. This way we can relate news to each other in a fun and open format. I'm hoping it works out for everyone...
My news....hmmm...
I've been blogging a lot on my personal blogspot, I'll have the link on here. You can link to things you want to as well, by the way.
Inmans are busy. Bill has a new studio down town, gorgeous - but much smaller, should be an interesting move. David was not accepted into BYU because his SAT score was 2 points short and he's not officially a transfer until he has 30 credits. He'll have that at the end of this semester, but by then the deadline is up. It's actually a good thing, I think he'll save more $$ for his mission here. (just a little over a year away) Tawny is clawing her way up with her grades, she's slacked off a bit and now she wants to play tennis and can't until her grades are all 'B' or above. Harrison is now the same size as Bill and David - it's very disconcerting to have someone walk into my peripheral vision and not know which it is! I need to double check who I'm giving the little butt love taps too. Eve is excelling with her voice lessons and is now saving for a trap set. I don't know what inspired her to want to play the drums. I'm so looking forward to having that in the house! Aurora will be giving a talk in church in a couple of weeks. She's so good at speaking. The Bishop Ric loves the Inman kids. Since they make 50% of the youth program the Inmans speak a lot. Aurora is also Enoch's second mother. She can get him laughing better than anyone else. Danni knows how to spell her name and shows off on any place with any writing utensil. All part and parcel of learning. I think every chalk board at church bears her name. Enoch seems to be doubling in size daily. He's just such an adorable little chunk. He's into giving kisses now. I'm trying to get myself psyched up to get my big fat butt back to the gym. Spring is getting closer and walking will be easier, that will help.
I'm looking forward to your news!
Love, K
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I finally figured out how to get on here. Aurora and I must have the "touch" with Enoch (remember, I was getting him smiling out here ;-) ). I'm sure next time he sees me, he'll be screaming but it'll only be because he doesn't want his mom to feel bad. :-D
David is probably better off where he is at for now anyway, though I do the feel the obligatory amount of "bummed" for him.
I can't believe how fast your crew is growing. Amazing.
Sorry, but you apparently can't comment on a link. I had too comment on the Men's Fitness Article! Loved it!!! Too bad I can't let Steve read it or I'll never get anything done.
;-)
Post a Comment